We have a workforce made up of Digital Immigrants, Digital Natives and a new term on the horizon, Mobile Natives. By 2025, every member of the workforce will have grown up with a mobile device being their main form of interacting with a process.
So, are you ready for this future of work?
Watch this on-demand webinar with HR thought leaders Jason Averbook and David Guazzarotto as they discuss the intersection of the future of work and where we are from a HR/Workforce technology perspective.
Download this on-demand recording to find out:
- Where we are in the shift to the Cloud.
- How Cloud is changing the way HR and HRIS operates. Is it killing the HRIS function?
- What is integration vs interfacing and how can we build a master data model for the future?
- What the future looks like for consumerisation and user experience.
- How you can capitalise on the biggest opportunity in the HR world today: Data.
Here’s a clip from the webinar where Jason explains why HR technology is about experiences, not modules.
Fill in your details below to access the on-demand recording:
About the Presenters
Jason Averbook is acknowledged as one of the top 3 thought leaders globally on the future of work. With over 20 years’ experience, he is a leading analyst in the area of HR, the future of work and the impact technology has on that future.
David Guazzarotto is CEO of Future Knowledge. For over 20 years, he has worked at the intersection of people management and technology as an influencer, thought leader, consultant and change leader. David and the Future Knowledge team will be live podcasting from HR Tech Fest 2016 and broadcasting selected insights to their Talking People and Tech podcast.